I have been trialling Perception for a number of days and have now purchased the software and have received a Licence Key file. How do I activate the software?
Activating Perception is simple and only takes a couple of minutes. Please ensure you are connected to the Internet.
1. Save the Licence Key file (.cbk) to a folder that is easily accessible, such as Downloads or Documents.
2. Click on the Licence tab in Perception. Here you can also see the current status of the licence. Then click install new licence key.
3. Locate the saved Licence Key file and click Open. Please note: if you have not exited System Sentinel using your pass-phrase you may find limited access to the Drives and Folders on the PC.
4. For ease and speed we recommend activating on-line, by clicking Automatically over the Internet when prompted.
5. You will receive a confirmation once complete.
6. The licence status will also be updated.
Please note: if you are using Perception in Player mode you may need to restart System Sentinel or the PC to enable Experiences to load again.