What file formats are supported in Perception?
Perception currently supports a number of file formats, such as:
- Graphics – JPEGs, Bitmaps and PNGs up to 15000x15000 pixels (a typical 12 Megapixel photo is 4200x2800 pixels). In fact, you can even use transparency in your PNG graphics to make them appear as a shape!
- Videos – AVI, h.264, QuickTime, DivX and h.265 video formats are supported, higher than 4K/UHD resolution.
- Web Links – Webpages either on the computer or on the Web can be used, with full HTML-5 support.
- 3D – support for OBJ and files that you can rotate and zoom
- PDFs – PDFs are automatically converted into multiple paged documents for your users to scroll through.
- Microsoft Word™ and PowerPoint™ files automatically converted into images.
If there are additional formats you would like to see supported in Perception in future, please submit this via a Feature Request for consideration.