Is there a way of only allowing Acquire to show a loop of the 10 most recent stories in an RSS Feed using TextAnimate App?
The RSS Feed Helper inside the TextAnimate App uses the information provided in the RSS Feed itself and will display the according number of stories. You can however set the Text Animate App to infinitely loop the feed. To do this:
1. Select the TextAnimate App from the Toolbox and draw the desired size in the required position. Now select App Options to show TextAnimate Configuration.
2. Click on Feed and ensure RSS Feed is selected from the Source drop-down box, then click Configure...
3. Click on New... to add your feed and configure as necessary. Please also note the RSS/Atom Feed Helper, has a number of preset RSS Feeds to select from such as Yahoo, BBC and Google, to add these Presets.
4. If the feed has been correctly added and is a working link, it will quickly update itself and number of stories within the feed is displayed. To loop these, simply open the TextAnimate App Options again and under the Control tab, set Playback Loops to 0 and click OK.
5. Now check to see the RSS Feed is being displayed as required, by Previewing the content.