How can I make pages for deployment?
Before you can deploy your content you need to ensure you have set up a Playlist, which tells the Acquire Lite Player what to play.
To do this:
1. Click Playlists from the Main Menu or links at the top of the page and select New Playlist.
2. Give the playlist a name and click Create.
3. Now add the page(s) you want from Page list, to the Page ID list - by dragging and dropping. You can also edit the order the pages will play by using the UP/DOWN arrows or re-arranging items with your mouse (applicable when you have more than one page).
Please note: You may wish add scheduling in to the playlist, for example allowing it to play at certain times of the day or on certain days. In which case, click Add New Entry and select the required page to Show, in this instance Page_1, then select the days and times it should play.
Please ensure you click Save to any changes, before selecting Back To Playlists. You should remember this option will create playlist entry with scheduling, whilst using the drag-and-drop method creates a playlist without any restrictions, but in reality you should only need to select one methods or another.
4. You are almost ready to deploy your playlist, but before you do so you want to edit the Description of the playlist, in Test Playlist - New Script and click Change. If you want to continue to add more lines, select Add New Line, otherwise click Back To Playlists.
5. To deploy your playlist, select the appropriate one in the Active Playlists drop-down list and click Change.
Depending on the size of your content and the speed of the network, changes may only take a few minutes to appear on the Acquire Lite Player.