I have created a number of templates but how do I use these to create a page?
Now that you have created templates, you can use these to create your pages. To do this:
1. Click Pages and the select Add New Page.
2. Now Select the saved template that you want to use.
3. You can now edit the components of the page, by selecting the Text, Text File, RSS Text and Media you want to appear on the page, as shown. For example Text 1 is a Text box, please enter the text that you would like to appear on the page, in this case we have simply used Example of Text. To make further formatting changes such as Font and Size, click Style.
4. There are number of additional options that may need configuring, such as Page Name and the address for RSS Feeds. For ease of use, name pages accordingly and ensure the any addresses to external links, such as RSS Feeds are configured correctly.
5. Click Save when you have finished making changes to the page.