Is it is possible to Add New Users to Acquire Editor and control the level of access they have?
Yes. You can add several Users Acquire Editor, who are then required to login with a defined Username and Password. Furthermore, you can grant or restrict privileges to certain features, e.g. Deploying the Project or change Acquire Editor settings and gives the Administrator a level of control.
To add a New User:
1. Open Acquire Editor;
2. Click Editor and Settings;
3. Click Users, followed by Add...;
4. Enter a Username and Password;
5. If you do not want to give the User Administrator access, deselect the option and select the appropriate checkboxes, as shown:
6. Once set, click OK to save and then logout of the current user and test by logging in with the new User details.